Thanks for visiting our website. We’re not big on legalese so we’ve tried to keep the terms and conditions as brief and straightforward as we can. By accessing and using maxxistyres.co.nz and the information in it you’re agreeing with the terms we’ve set out below.
In these terms and conditions:
means any content in any form published on Our Website by us or any third party with our consent.
means any website of ours, and includes all web pages controlled by us.
2. Website content
We do our best to make sure everything’s accurate and up to date. But we don’t warrant that everything will be:
- error-free, complete, true, accurate, timely, reliable or otherwise not misleading;
- free of viruses or other harmful components; or
- available or accessible.
We’ll make changes and improvements to Our Website and its content from time to time.
We may stop providing Our Website, or restrict your access to Our Website at any time and without notice.
Nothing on Our Website or in the Content should be taken to constitute advice of any kind.
All information on Our Website is provided “as is”. Before acting on the material on Our Website, you should either seek independent advice or rely on your own judgement.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we are not liable to you in any circumstances for any loss of revenues or profits, or for any special, indirect or consequential loss or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, vehicle or property damage or otherwise, whether in an action of contract, tort including negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of Our Website.
4. Your personal information
5. Collection and publication of reviews
We may ask you to ask you to share your experience with Maxxis tyres by submitting a review. If you submit a review, you authorise us to publish this review on Our Website. We will request your email address for verification purposes, however we will never publish your email address on Our Website.
If you provide a review, you undertake to provide such review without breaching the intellectual property rights or any other individual or entity.
6. Intellectual Property
We own all copyright and other intellectual property rights in Our Website. All rights are reserved. You must not copy, distribute, adapt or re-use any part of Our Website without our prior written consent. You may not use any part of Our Website for public or commercial purposes.
By using the site you agree not to:
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from Our Website or the Content;
- use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities or users in relation to Our Website;
- use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor or copy Our Website or the Content.
- copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of Our Website or the Content except:
- in the case of blog posts, images and content in these that are shared via the sharing icons provided, provided that the information is then not copied, modified, republished, distributed, displayed or transmitted in any way other then the original social share enabled by the icons provided;
- in the case of referencing any other written information, where the source is correctly attributed to Maxxis Tyres New Zealand
You acknowledge and agree that, other than as expressly set out in these terms and conditions, you obtain no intellectual property rights in Our Website or any part of the Content.
If you become aware of any infringements or suspected infringement by any third party of any intellectual property rights in Our Website or the Content, you agree to immediately notify us.
You agree to indemnify us against all costs, claims and expense arising directly or indirectly from: your failure to comply with the law of any country; your breach of these terms and conditions; any act, neglect or default by any agent, employee, licensee or customer of yours; a contractual claim arising from your use of Our Website; a breach of the intellectual property rights of any person.
8. Our contract with you
These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between the parties and supersede all previous agreements and understandings between the parties.
If any term or provision of this terms and conditions is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall not invalidate any other term or provision in these terms and conditions.
No failure or delay by any party to exercise any right, power or remedy will operate as a waiver of it nor indicate any intention to reduce that or any other right in the future.
In the event of a dispute between the parties to these terms and conditions, then they undertake to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with the other in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
These terms and conditions do not give any right to any third party.
Maxxis Tyres New Zealand may assign its rights in this contract.
Maxxis Tyres New Zealand shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance of these terms and conditions which is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
We may change these terms and conditions by posting a new version on Our Website. Any use of Our Website after a change of the terms and conditions takes effect will be governed by the most recent terms and conditions of use.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws applicable in New Zealand. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we accept no responsibility for the compliance of Our Website or the information contained in it with the laws of any other country. Any disputes will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
This page last updated 28 March 2022.